sobota, 16. februar 2013

Skittles

I created this mani for Sincerely Stephanie's skittles nail art contest. I was thinking a lot about what to do and in the end I decided to do something in nude and black, because I just love how this two colours go together =) And then I remembered gold. It should also have some gold in it! So, here's my creation:

Sincerely-stephanie-skittles-contest
 Sincerely-stephanie-skittles-contest

Yep, I did all ten nails differently. I have to say I soooo love black-nude combo, I'm sure I'll wear it in any other possible way in the future. <3 And the gold goes perfect with this! All of the designs are freehanded, with a little help of dotting tool, tape and nail art brushes.

The polishes used:
Essence Cookies&cream(my fav nude!)
Essence Black is back
Essence Make it golden

1 komentar: