torek, 26. februar 2013

Once upon a time nail art challenge - THE PRINCESS


For the day 8, the theme was The princess. I was always a fan of princesses. Unfortunatelly, I didn't have much time to do this manicure. I've had tons of ideas of what I could do, if I had the time. But I had to do something quick and simple. Here it is:
This is my first try on nail art transfer foil, and to be honest, it didn't turn out all that great. I would love this, if my take on the foil would be okay. I don't know what I did wrong, but I know, I'll have to try this again in the future, maybe I'll have more luck =) As you can see, I used Essence transfer foil from Nails in style LE. on the other fingers I did jelly sandwich. I didn't like it as much on the nails as I like it on the pictures.

The polishes used:
S-he #175(new)
Essence Carrie


Other participants:


1 komentar:

  1. Zanimivo. :)
    Btw, če že veš, katera je tvoja najljubša manikura v tem izzivu, mi jo lahko pošlješ na mejl, post bo objavljen v petek. Mejl najdeš na blogu: ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši