ponedeljek, 11. februar 2013

Once Upon A Time nail art challenge - FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER


Today's theme is Favourite male character. And I chose Henry Mills. Here's my creation:

 

If you haven't guess, I tried to recreat "Unce upon a time" book, the book that told Henry everything =) On my little finger are the last pages of the book, that have been torn out and on my thumb is the cover of the book:

The polishes used:
Astor 107 for the three fingers
Essence Jungle drum
ArtDeco 292
Essence Black is back

This was my first time trying the newspaper mani, and I'm so amazed! It's very easy and the result is just amazing! I know this isn't the last time I've tried it!
Other participants:



2 komentarja:

  1. Odlična izbira in odlično narejena manikura. Vesela sem, da si se pridružila izzivu, ker imaš odlične ideje. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala =) Se rada "igram" z nohti, pa mi je dosti lažje, če imam neko temo, ker če se sama odločam, se na koncu ne morem za nič odločit, ker bi rada vse naenkrat naredila =P

      Izbriši