petek, 1. februar 2013

Essence - Jacob's protection

My very first NOTD =D So, here it is:





This is:
1 coat of Essence Peel off base coat (Ready for boarding LE)
2 coats of Essence Jacobs protection ( Breaking dawn part 2 LE)
Sponged Ruby kisses Baby blue
1coat of Essie Matte about you
Jacob's protection is way too dark for me on the nails, so I needed something to make it prettier. I sponged Baby blue polish on to it and added Essie Matte about you. It is still a bit dark for me, but at least it is wearable. Jacob's protection is beautiful in the bottle, blue and green shimmer polish. The application is flawless, aldo it needed 2 coats to be opaque – but I think I thicker coat might also be enough. It dried almost instantly. I was also curious how the Peel of base coat works. I guess not so good. Or I made too thin coat? Who woud know. It came of in small pieces, I thought it'd come off in one piece, like a nail shape. Well, I'll try it again, maybe I just didn't do everything right =)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar