sreda, 13. februar 2013

Depend 223

I'd like to show you Depend 223. It's a metallic silver, opaque with one coat, but I did two(force of habit, what can I say). Drying time is super extra fast ~5min. You can see there are some brush strokes, but I think with a polish like this, it is expected.
Depend-223
 Depend-223

 I actually bought this because I though it'd be great for stamping. And let me tell you, I was right! See for yourself:
Depend-223-stamping

Depend polishes are 5ml:

Depend-223-bottle
 Depend-223-stamping-brush

For the price (around 2€) this is a great stamping polish! I also saw similar polishes in other colours, I think I'll get some more =)

2 komentarja:

  1. Tega imam tudi jaz. Nisem še probala štempljati z njim, ampak če se tako super obnese, vsaj vem, da ga naslednjič lahko uporabim. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Glede na to, da sama nisem nek ekspert za to, gre res lepo štempljati z njim ;)

      Izbriši