petek, 8. februar 2013

Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge - FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER

The third theme for Once upon a time nail art challenge is Favourite female character. My pick is Ruby/The red riding hood. I've always liked her in the series, the way they dressed her and how she always wore something red. I loved her make up and since I'm a BIG fairytale fan, I was really impressed by the twist they gave to the story of Red riding hood. So, here's my inspiration:
And here's what I came up with:


What I've used for this manicure:
S-he x-treme hardener for base coat
Essence Copper rulez!
H&M Mon amie
China glaze Ruby pumps
China glaze Stroll
China glaze White out
ArtDeco 292
Essence Thirsty!
Acrylic paint

I hope you like it =)
Other participants:

6 komentarjev:

  1. Odlično, zelo mi je všeč. Ti imaš res super ideje. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala =) Se trudim, mi je v veliko veselje se ukvarjat z nohti ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. My favorite part is the splatter nail :)
      I love your work and I am a big fan :) I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award ... Stop by my blogg and check out the rules :)
      http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/2013/02/3.html
      You can also stay a while and follow me :)

      xoxo
      gin

      Izbriši
    2. Thanks! I'm already a follower ;)

      Izbriši
  3. This is my favorite so far! Love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši