ponedeljek, 4. februar 2013

Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge - STORYBROOKE/ENCHANTED FOREST

I've decided to join on a nail art contest hosted by Taya. First of, because I love doing nail art, and I'm always looking for some interesting themes and second, because I really like Once upon a time. I'm a little late to the game, I saw the challenge a little late, but Taya said I could join in(Thank you!).

 
 
First challenge is called Storybrooke/Enchanted forest. Here's what I did:

My idea was to represent the difference between the Enchanted forest and Storybrook forest. So basically, difference between fairytale forest and real live forest =) For Enchanted forest my inspiration was the challenge photography, so blue, dark, mystique,... you get the idea. And for Storybrook forest I've imagined something green, brighter, normal, etc. =)
Here are the polishes I used:
S-he x-treme hardener as a base coat
2 coats of China glaze Blue year's eve(all fingers except ring)
2 coats of OPI Jade is the new black(ring finger)
OPI Green-wich village sponged on ring finger
Essence Sleepy sponged on all fingers except ring, to create the mist
Wet'n'wild Blue wants to be a millionaire sponged on all fingers except ring, to create the mist
Branched drawn with brown and black acrylic paint.
Other participants:
 

2 komentarja:

  1. Tole je prečudovito, zelo mi je všeč. Vesela sem, da si se pridružila izzivu, komaj čakam, da vidim, kaj boš še ustvarila. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši