petek, 1. februar 2013

January haul

I'm trying to buy a bit less, since I have a ton of stuff already, and here are the things I bought in January. Pictured are also some stuff I got for my birthday, so I'm pretty proud of myself, I didn't buy all that much =)
I bought only one eyeshadow this month - Essence Have you seen my unicorn from Fantasia LE. The moment I saw it, I knew it'd be great for highlighting and neutral make up. It is rather shiny, but I like it this way, I don't really own a lot of matte eyeshadows.

I also bought Essence bronzing compact powder in 01 Browzing queen. This is going to be disscontinued soon and I needed a bronzer, and for 1€ I cannot miss much. I haven't tried it yet, but if it'll be too dark, I guess I'll just give it to my cousin, so no harm done =)
Lip products...I haven't been so good when it comes to lip products.
I've gotten the two Avon lipsticks for my birthday, from my BF's mother. They are in shades Gleam and Passion.

Gleam is not really opaque, it gives just a little colour to my lips, somewhat between dark orange and red, but it has a lot of shimmer in blue, green and violet, and I cannot really decide if I like it or not.
Passion on the other hand was made for me. Opaque, not shimmer, colour just bright enough for me, also somewhat between orange and red, maybe dark coral? I'll be using it a lot.
I have to say I love this ColorTrend lipsticks. They smell amazing, they don't dry my lips out and I'm satisfied with how long they stay on my lips. The only down side is the package. It looks cheap. Oh, well, we can't have everything.



I also got TerraNaturi lip balm with Camomile and Jojoba. I guess you could it's that standard lip balm. Nothing special, it smells ok. This one is more for my BF, since it doesn't show on the lips.
In the middle of January I went shopping with my cousin and we both fell in love with DM's Balea raspberry smell. We bought their lip balm, hand creme and shampoo with that smell. I have to say hand creme and shampoo smell amazing. Lip balm...not so much. I was really dissapointed with this, since you cannot smell it in the store, because of the packaging. It has some raspberry smell, but there is also another smell I can't really describe, maybe adding the smell of rasberry leaves or something similar. I know a lot of people don't like lip balms in pots, but this package is quite ok, you can put it directly on your mouth, without using your fingers. But since I payed 0,30-0,40(I had a coupon) I'd say it was an ok purchase.
 The moment I saw Essence Hugs&Kisses preview I knew the lip scrub has to be mine. And it is =D It's called Be my valentine, and I love it. It's smells soooo nice, like cherries <3 You can use it as lip balm also, since scrub particles are really small and if you don't rub your lips together, no harm done =) I'm already thinking about getting a back up =) It also has a protective lid under the cover, so the product really is protected. And for ~2€ it's a must-have!

On to the polishes. I have to say a was a really good girl, when it comes to the polishes. I got most of them for my birthday, and LE's cannot count, you don't have a choice on when to buy them, if you like something, you have to buy it ASAP, or you don't get it. Here's the list of polishes:
H&M - Mon amie, H&M - Antique gold, Essence - Crazy in love(Hugs&Kisses LE), Essence - Goofy-blue(Snow jam LE), Essence Shopping trip in boho
Essence - Queen of my cloud castle(Fantasia LE), Essence - Take a ride on Pegasus(Fantasia LE), Elves like lilac(Fantasia LE), Essence - Boho chic, Essence - Off to miami!, Essence - Time for romance, Essence - Black is back
I still want Sunshine and red roses from Essence Hugs&Kisses LE(red glitter topper with hearts) but our store didn't have them =(
Also, I'm really sad Essence is discontinuing their Colour3 polishes. On the positive site, I can get back up at a low price =D
I'll tell more about the polishes when I'll try them =)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar