sreda, 6. februar 2013

Kelsie's nail files nail art contest


Kelsie from Kelsie's nail files is having a 1 year Blogiversary contest. I've decided to join it. The challenge was to be inspired by something from her "Nail Inspiration" pinterest board. Here's what was my inspiration:
Why? Well, I like the black&white simplicity of the first one, and I love the colours of the second one. I also thought joining these two into one manicure should look great! And here's what I came up with:


 


I know this doesn't look exactly like the photos above, but if you ask me, that's the point of inspiration. I took what I liked and translate it into my nails =)
And here's what I used:
Essence Ultra strong nail hardener as base coat
Essence Black is back for thumb and ring finger and black stripes
H&M Mon amie for index, middle and little finger
OPI No room for the blues, OPI Mermaids tears, China glaze White out, Color club Twiggie, Essence Fall for me, Essence Cookies&cream, Essence Tree hugging, Essence Love2, Essence Very berry for the dots.
 Paris memories #201 for top coat
In the end I love this manicure.

2 komentarja: