četrtek, 14. februar 2013

Once upon a time nail art challenge - TRUE LOVE'S KISS

The fifth theme in this challenge is True love's kiss. I represented it this way:

OUAT-true-loves-kiss1OUAT-true-loves-kiss2
 OUAT-true-loves-kiss3
I wanted to recreate feelings of the kiss, you know, butterflies, fireworks, sparkling stars,... Unfortunatelly stamping isn't my best feature, since I don't do it so often(I'll work and learn to be better). But in the end I like it how it turned out. What do you think?
Polishes used:
Color club Poptastic
Color club She's so glam
Catherine Arley 805
Sally Hansen Silver lining
Essence Stampy black
Depend  223
Random glitters from craft store

Other participants:

2 komentarja:

  1. Tole si prečudovito naredila. Meni pa žal ni uspelo, kot sem si zamislila.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love your idea, middle and ring finger are my favorites :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši