torek, 12. februar 2013

NOTD: Newspaper nails with Astor #107

This are my nails today:
 
 

I love this so much! I wanted to do some mardi gras nail for today, but the moment I did the first three nails( for the OUAT challenge), I knew what my manicure will be. This looks so great and it's so easy to do!
 For the base I'm wearing Astor 107. It's very light soft yellow creme. In the bottle it's somewhere between yellow and white, but on the nails it's more yellow. This is also a scented polish. And I like the smell, it smell a lot like lemon. The scent is not too strong. I did have a few problems with the application, but after three coats, it looked all right.
All in all, I'm really pleased with this manicure, and even my BF admited it looks cool.

2 komentarja:

  1. Prekrasno izgleda. Jaz še nikoli nisem delala te tehnike, mislim, da je že skrajni čas, da jo probam. Tale Astor je tudi zelo lep, to je moj najljubši odtenek rumene na nohtih. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala =) Sem mislila, da bo težje ampak je res en,dva,tri brez problema =D

      Izbriši