sobota, 9. februar 2013

Bikini NOTD

Today, me and my BF are going to Ptuj to the swimming pool. We'll have such a great time! Afcourse, I had to coordinate my nails with my swimsuit. That's what my bikini looks like:
 And my nails:
I could do the obvious - blue with white dots - but I though that'd be too much. So, I've decided for something else =)
I used Essence I'm a marine girl for the base colour:
I lovelovelove this colour <3 It's perfect! It doesn't look black and yet it is dark blue. And it is a one-coater! I searched my stash if I have anything similar, since this was a LE. These are Catrice , MNY ,  Essence I'm a marine girl and Maybeline Mini Colorama Electric blue:
I sponged Essence Confetteria and OPI Last Friday Night on the tips of my fingers and used Essence Fruity scented top coat to smooth it all out. I like it, but I don't love it. But it will have to survive the weekend, I won't have the time to change my mani.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar