torek, 5. februar 2013

Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge - FAVOURITE VILLAIN

The second theme of Once upon a time was Favourite villain. I went with Regina Mills/Evil queen. When I think of her, I always imagine her in black and red. Those are just her colours if you ask me. And this is my take on the Evil queen:
 
Black - red water marble. With red rhinestones.
First off, let me appologize for the clean up. This is the best I was able to do =/ I can tell you, I've had a lot of problems with this manicure, because black was to dominant and everything was too dark. So I painted my nails all red and did a water marble with clear and black polish. And it came out this way. I'm pleased with how it turned out, especially for my first water marble =)
The polishes used:
Essence Ultra strong nail hardener for base coat
2coats of BNC Nail color M47
Essence Black is back and Paris memories #201 for the water marble
Paris memories #201 for top coat
Some random rhinestones in red
Other participants:

2 komentarja:

  1. Odlično. :) Za čiščenje pa se nikaj ne opravičuj, po watermarblu je ponavadi tako, da je težko počistiti lak okoli kožice, vsaj meni. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala =) Pa vseeno bi lepše izgledalo, če bi mi uspelo vse lepo sčistit... ;)

      Izbriši