sreda, 17. julij 2013

My Ruby Kisses collection

Today I'm going to show you the few polishes I have from brand called Ruby kisses.

First up is Tangerine. I wasn't really sure I like this polish or not, but when I put it on I knew I have to keep it. It's a bright orange jelly and it looks soo squishy on my nails! On the picture I have three coats and you can still see my nail line, no top coat. Application wasn't problematic and drying time was fast.
Ruby-kisses-Tangerine
 Next, it's "Look at me" purple. I already showed it to you here. On the picture there are two coats, no top coat. As you can see it dries matte and it's sooo bright IRL, I couldn't capture it on camera.
Ruby-kisses-look-at-me-purple
Then we have Ruby slippers. The most amazing polish from Ruby kisses I own and know for. I really like it. Red jelly base packed with red and silver glitter. Two coat were needed and application was flawless. No top coat.
Ruby-kisses-Ruby-slippers
Up next, we have Baby blue. I'd say this is only ment for layering. This are bright blue glitters in clear base. I have one coat on on the first picture, so you can se how dense the glitters are, and on the second picture I have four coats. It dries really quickly.
Ruby-kisses-baby-blue-one-coat
Ruby-kisses-baby-blue-four-coats
Another glitter, Crazy night out, is next. Big and small purple glitters and smal silver ones in clear base. First picture is one coat, and second one three. This one is also intendet to layer it over some other polish.
Ruby-kisses-Crazy-night-out-three-coats

Last but not least, we have Cast a spell, from HD line. Another beautiful polish! Amazing rich purple with pink shimmer. A little runny, but nothing I couldn't handle. Brush strokes might be visible if you are not careful. It was PITA to photograph, so I did my best. It's not so pink IRL.
Ruby-kisses-Cast-a-spell-HD

All in all, I like Ruby kisses polishes. Are there any I'm missing out?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar