ponedeljek, 15. julij 2013

Long time no see ;)

Huh, I haven't been here for so long now. There was so much going on in my life, I didn't even think about comptuer - and to be honest my nails were suffering too =/ Finally, here's summer and I have more time to do my nails and to write blog posts. I've been thinking on whys and hows and I've decided a few things I will write down for my own reference mostly:

- I'll take a picture of what I'm wearing every day now. Why? Because I have so many clothes(and my wardrobe is too small) and need to see what I actually wear and what I don't. This way I'll be able to get rid of the ones I don't use and then I can get new ones ;)

- I need to get into nail art again. I used to always have some sort of nail art on my nails and now I've became lazy. And I really want to get back into the game as far as my nail art skills are concerned.

- I need-need-need to swatch my polishes. I have so many unused it's not even funny anymore =/ So, I'm on a no-buy until I swatch all of the polishes I already own. It's a must!!

- If I don't really love a polish - I don't need it! There are a few exceptions(polishes that are good for konad for example), but most of the time this is the rule.

-After my no-buy is ower, I need to remember what works for me and what doesn't. I have so many polishes that I love in the bottle but hate it on my nails. So, no more dark colours with that amazing shimmer! And no more "oh-this-is-a-LE-I-need-it" polishes. And absolutely no more plain old cremes I already have a ton of!

So this is it for now. I hope I'll be able to go by these rules =) We'll see how succesfull I'll be ;)

Until next time!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar