četrtek, 18. julij 2013

OMD challenge day3 - Purple

And, up next I have day three of OMD challenge - PURPLE:
OMD-challenge-day-three-purple-essence-thelma-the-one-and-only-catrice-heavy-metallilac
OMD-challenge-day-three-purple-essence-thelma-the-one-and-only-catrice-heavy-metallilac
OMD-challenge-day-three-purple-essence-thelma-the-one-and-only-catrice-heavy-metallilac
I used Essence Thelma as a  base, and then I used Catrice Heavy metallilac and Essence The one and only for the stripes.I'm not really impressed with this manicure, I wished it'd turned out better.
And Thelma on its own:
Two coats, no top coat. Awesome vampy purple with amazing application.

What do you think?

2 komentarja:

  1. Woow, odlična barva :))
    p.s. imaš zelo lepo obliko nohtov

    xoxo Nika
    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši