ponedeljek, 27. maj 2013

Ruby kisses "Look at me" purple and fun with striping tape

Ruby-kisses-look-at-me-purple
This is such an amazing polish! It's bright and it totally freaked out my camera, this is the closest I was able to get to true colour. It dries matte and if you apply top coat it darkens a bit. The application is easy and this are two coats on the picture.
And I had to add something. A while ago a girl from MUA posted her mani with striping tape and texture polish, and I knew I'll try it someday. And this was the day ;)
Ruby-kisses-look-at-me-purple-misslyn-royal-blue-nail-art-tape-mani

I used Misslyn Royal blue on top and I helped myself with striping tape. I like it, but it wasn't what I expected it to be. Maybe the colours were the problem? Anyway, I will try this again with some other colour under the texture and we'll see how I'll like that. But it is fun mani, I have to admit! What do you think?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar