ponedeljek, 15. julij 2013

My Misslyn collection

Here are all of the polishes I own from Misslyn:

Misslyn-collection-bottle-shots

From L-R:
586 Aquarium, 726 Dragonfly, 85 Royal blue, 59 Sparkling orange, 47 Bright love

And swatches:

Misslyn-mini-586-aquarium
  • Aquarium is a mini polish, it contains only 4ml/0.13 fl.oz. The colours is beautiful, but not unique. I have three coats on the picture. It applied a bit streaky, but it was manageable. 
 
Misslyn-peacock-726-dragonfly
  • Dragonfly from Peacock LE. This one is supposed to be a layering duochrome polish.  It really is very sheer, on the picture there are three coats, but I could use fourth. I like this polish so much! It shifts from blue to pink/purple. It's so nice. It also looks good layered over some other colours.
 
Misslyn-85-Royal-blue-Velvet-diamond
  • Royal blue from their Velvet diamond - Object of desire collection. I've already talked about it here. On the picture there are two coats, no top coat. I wore it at least three times already - and that says a lot, since I have so many polishes.
misslyn-velvet-diamond-59-sparkling-orange

  • Sparkling orange, also from Velvet diamond - Object of desire collection. Again, two coats, no top coat. Another beauty <3 It's orange with golden shimmer, and it is breath taking! I wore it for 5days and almost no tip wear. The picture is taken with flash, I wanted to show you how sparkly it is.
 
Misslyn-velvet-diamond-47-bright-love
  • Bright love, another beauty from Velvet diamond - Object of desire collection. This one I like the least from the three I have. But it is still amazingly beautiful! Do you see that sparkle? It kind of reminds me of rust, but in a good way.

I'm a fan of Misslyn polishes, and I have few polishes still on my wishlist. I want the rest from Velvet diamond collection and all from the new Velvet diamond - Sugar baby collection. I haven't payed attention to their standard range so far, so if you have any suggestions, do let me know =)

2 komentarja:

  1. Meni so Misslyn laki tudi zelo všeč, se mi zdijo odlične kvalitete. Royal Blue pa verjetno moj najljubši lak ever. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Royal blue je tudi meni eden izmed najljubših, med prvimi tremi definitivno! <3 Morem si nabavit še kakšnega, ki ni LE, da vidim, kako se obnesejo ;)

      Izbriši