sreda, 15. maj 2013

Misslyn - Royal Blue

Uh, I haven't been here for a long time. But I have a good reason - I was preparing for the most importaint exam in my life. Well, it's equaly importaint to all the others, but it is the only one I don't have a clue about and it is my last one. Also, I was organizing my polish collection, because I hated that it was so unorganized. Now, everything is where it should be and everything is written down. I will show that to you soon=)

But first, the most amazing polish I've seen in a while - Misslyn Royal blue from their Velvet diamond LE.
Misslyn-royal-blue-velvet-diamonds

Misslyn-royal-blue-velvet-diamonds

Misslyn-royal-blue-velvet-diamonds
Two coats, no top coat. Can you see, how beautiful it is? I can't stop staring at my nails! This is just so beautiful. This is my first textured polish, and I adore it!! =) I think this is one of the polishes I'll wear as long as I'll be able(so, as long as it'll look at least decent, with no major chippings or tip wear). I hope it'll last long. Ah, my beauty <3

I'm also thinking of getting another one from this collection. This is the display:

Misslyn-velvet-diamonds

Do you have any suggestions?

4 komentarji:

  1. Res je prečudovit. <3
    Jaz ti priporočam oranžnega, ki vsebuje zlat šimer, izjemno lepo izgleda na nohtih. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala za priporočilo =) Upam, da jih bodo imeli dovolj dolgo, da bom malo po malo kupila vse! Ker so čudoviti ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Isn't that a beautiful polish? I just got it today too & applied with 2 coats. The color payoff is so great, im seriouslly inpressed.
    (what i cant say about their python crackling top coat, they didnt work at all. Have you tried any??

    XoXo, Luchessa.
    Luchessa.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's one of the most beautiful polishes I own(and that says a lot).

      I haven't tried the python crackling top coat, I've seen it today in the store, but I didn't buy it. I'm sorry to hear they didn't work for you =/

      Izbriši