petek, 29. marec 2013

NOTD: Catrice Denim moore + comparison

Denim moore is one of the Catrice new polishes. I love this colour! Somewhere between purple and blue <3 This are two coats. The application was easy and I have to say I like the new brush. Please, ignore the redness of my hands, I had to alter the pic a bit to get the most accurate colour =)

Here is a comparison of the brushes:
Top to bottom: 
The oldest Catrice brush, old Catrice brush, new Catrice brush, new Essence Colour&go brush, old Essence Colour&go brush.
The brushes are getting wider and wider. For me it works great, but if you have smaller nail beds this might be a problem.

I tried to find something similar in my stash, and the only one that was really close is Essence I'm bluetiful. Colour wise they are the same, but I'm bluetiful has silver glitter.

This pic is not really colour accurate, but you can see how close they are =)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar