sobota, 30. marec 2013

Essence - Grunge me tender



Essence-Grunge-me-tender-bottle
This is a polish from the new Floral grunge TE from Essence. There are five polishes, each has different finish, in this TE. This was the only one that was a must-have for me. It's the suede. I have had some troubles with the application, because I'm used to use thin coats, and with thin coats it's very streaky. But when I tried thicker coats, magic happened! No streaks, it applied like butter. So, I started with four coats, and on the other fingers I have just two(lesson learned). It dries super fast and of course, it dries into suede finish. I'm really happy I got this one, it's really very unique colour - light pastel green with gorgeous silver/white shimmer.

Essence-Grunge-me-tender

And I had to try it with a topcoat too =)

Essence-Grunge-me-tender-tc
I topcoated only middle and little finger, so show the difference, which is much more visible IRL.

And the brush:
Essence-Grunge-me-tender-brush

Here it looks much more greener due to the flash.

For me, this polish is a must-have and tell you, get it, if you can!

2 komentarja:

  1. Tale je edini, ki ga želim iz te kolekcije, ampak pri nas je še ni na spregled.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam,da jo čimprej dobite ;) Je res čudovit lak!

      Izbriši