torek, 26. marec 2013

China glaze Sweet hook + Essence More than words


Ah, my love <3 I so adore polish shades like this! I've got a bunch of them, some lighter some darker, more pink, more purple, and I adore every single one of them. I'm hopeless I know =)

Anyway, I wore this polish last week. Yup, the whole last week. And, after a week it still looked amazing! So, this are two coats of China glaze Sweet hook:
TChina-glaze-sweet-hook

Then, on Thursday I saw a post on MUA with Essence More than words polish from their Hugs&Kisses TE. And I loved it so much I had to get it right away. So, I put it on top of Sweet hook:

China-glaze-sweet-hook-essence-more-than-words

As you can see, there's no tipwear, no nothing, it looks like I just painted it on. AMAZING I tell you =) And the picture I took the day that I took it down, so after a week:
China-glaze-sweet-hook-essence-more-than-words
You can see the gigant gap between cuticles and nail polish, but absolutely NO TIPWEAR! I even had trouble getting it off with polish remover.I wonder if it's the polish or basecoat or top coat or the three combined...who would know =P Anyway, I used Poshe Basecoat and Essence Better than nails top sealer.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar