petek, 15. marec 2013

Lia, welcome!

My friend gave birth to her baby girl last week. They named her Lia, and she's such a beautiful baby! And a good baby too, they sleep all nights(luckyluckylucky). I, of course, made an manicure in Lia's honour.

I have to say, I loved this manicure! I wore it as long as I could(I think about a week), and I'd wear it even longer, if it didn't chip.

I used a bunch of polishes for this:
Sally Hansen Countess creme for pinky and pointer; China glaze White out, Bourjois #19 and Color club She's so glam for the dots
OPI Show it and glow it! and Essence Cotton candy for middle finger
Bourjois #19 and Teeez Smooth for ring finger

The tools I used:
dotting tool, sponge and nail art stripping tape

2 komentarja:

  1. En teden? Občudujem tvoje nohte, na meni noben lak ne zdrži tako dolgo. Čestitke prijateljici ob rojstvu otroka. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Še ugotavljam ali je to posledica nadlaka ali podlaka ali pač čudeža ;)

      Izbriši