petek, 24. maj 2013

Catrice - I scream: Ice cream and some nail art

This one is from Candy shock LE, and it's beautiful. See for yourself:
catrice-i-scream-ice-cream
It actually reminds me of ice cream, even tho I've never seen an actual ice cream in this colour =) In the bottle you can see pink shimmer, that is not really visible on the nail, but I love this polish anyway. I don't know what's with me and this kind of colour, but I love almost every polish I have similar to this. The application was a bit harder, you have to be careful. This are three coats, but two would also be enough, I was clumsy.

I haven't done nail art in a while, so I didn't really have a lot of ideas. I decided to search online for some inspiration. I found this post from Nail by Kayla Shevonne and I decided to recreate it in my own version, since I liked hers so much.

catrice-i-scream-ice-cream-china-glaze-shocking-pink-neon-essence-black-is-back-nail-art-animal-print-tape-mani
catrice-i-scream-ice-cream-china-glaze-shocking-pink-neon-essence-black-is-back-nail-art-animal-print-tape-mani
 I love it! Unfortunately my top coat draged the black a bit, but it's not that bad IRL, so it doesn't bother me =) What do you think?
And here's what I used:

nail-art-accessories

Poshe Basecoat, Essence Black is back, Catrice I scream: Ice cream, China glaze Shocking pink(neon), Essence Studio nails Better then gel nails top sealer high gloss, dotting tools

Because of this manicure I've decided I need to do more nail art. I've already forgotten how fun it is and how much I love it!

2 komentarja:

  1. Waw z nailartom zgleda perfektno <3 Lepe barve pa še leopardji vzorec. Moram kdaj sprobat tak dizajn :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši